- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for October 23rd, 2015
By Kim St. Jean ©2015
Today we have a very simple tip from Kim St. Jean and you won’t believe how helpful it is!
Kim says: “Use beeswax on the back of the saw blade when sawing. This allows for lubrication without gumming up the teeth.
Here are a few items that you can use for this tip:
Figuring out all the supplies you need to start sawing metal sheet can be confusing! That’s why we have gathered all of the basic sawing tools into one place in this basic kit. With the Basic Sawing Kit you will have everything you need to start cutting out beautiful jewelry!
This Basic Sawing Kit Includes:
- German Style Sawframe
- 144 Pack of Assorted Size Saw Blades (4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0, 1 and 2)
- V-Slot Bench Pin with Clamp
I hope that you enjoyed this quick tip from Kim. Keep watching for more great tips from Kim and our other contributors!