- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Chain Lavaliere Necklace
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for August 28th, 2015
by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Today I thought I’d give you a quick and fun tip on how to use chain to make a beautiful Lavaliere Chain necklace. Take a look at this easy to make example by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong!
Designed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
I love to play with chain! This basic necklace is easy to make, just attach a lobster claw clasp to one end of a 20-inch length of chain and only a headpin charm to the other. Note: A jump ring is not needed here because the clasp will fit into the chains’ links.
The balance is achieved by adding a headpin charm to each side of the festoons. Simple elegance!
The Perfect Chain:
When you need sturdy chains these will make your jewelry look wonderful and last you or your customers for years to come.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this simple tutorial about making an elegant Chain Lavaliere! If you haven’t signed up to receive our FREE Patterns yet – CLICK HERE!