- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: 3 Step Wire Wrapping Plier
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Featured Tool Tip for June 22nd, 2015
Our featured tool for today is the 3 Step Wire Wrapping Pliers G2-19
Do you work with crimp beads? Then we have the perfect crimping tool for you.
Today our featured tool is the 3 Step Wire Wrapping Pliers G2-19. Take a moment as Kate Richbourg from JewelryTools.com shows you how to use this simple tool to make perfect loops and curls every time.We also feature one of this pliers companion tools the 3 Step Square Pliers. G2-505.
Unique 3 step design allows for 3 loop sizes, box joint, used for making small curls, chain links, etc. Stainless steel concave jaw also known as coupling pliers and used by model train enthusiasts. The steps on the pliers measure three different sizes in diameter. The smallest step measures approximately 2mm, medium step 3mm and largest step 4mm. 5 3/4″ long
Quality 3 step pliers by Euro Tool, with one 3-step round nose jaw and one concave jaw.
3 Step Square Nose Pliers – also sometimes known as 3 Step Flat Nose Pliers
These 3-Step Square Pliers are perfect for making 90 degree angles in wide bundles, especially when framing any deep stone with corners. These pliers will also help you make prongs the same length every time – even tiny 2mm prongs!