- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip April 13: Where Can I Find Designer Stones?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
April 13, 2010
The stone from the Kola peninsula in Russia that was used on the front cover of your book, is it available for sale here in the US? And do you have any recommendations on stone and wire to use, other then that which has been mentioned? I have not got the book as yet,but please don’t be disappointed, I will soon, and you have done a great job.
We are in the process of adding a large variety of designer stones and cabochons to our inventory. About any cab and complimenting beads can be used to make the bracelet on the cover of my book, as the complete formulas are included. Have fun with it!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here