- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Quick Summer Projects
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip June 3, 2015
Easy Summer Projects
Today I ran across a great video that I wanted to share on how to make a Figure Eight Wire Component by Sherrie Lingerfelt. I also thought you’d enjoy this quick Yin Yang Earring Pattern by Mary Bailey which uses a similar Figure Eight Component.
Figure Eight Wire Component:
These quick and easy earring’s are great for Summer! Make a handful to wear with any outfit and share with friends and customers!
Yin Yang Earrings by Mary Bailey
- Using either 18-gauge or 20-gauge wire (depending on the desired length) for each earring, straighten, measure and then cut a piece 2 – 3″ in length.
- Make a loop on each end at opposite sides with round nose pliers
- Flatten/harden with a chasing hammer on a bench block if desired
- Add a headpin, charm or two, and ear wires
- Note: This is a great way to use scrap wire!
Check out all of the great wire we have in stock that’s for any Summer project you have in mind!
For more great videos and tips, visit our RESOURCE CENTER today!