- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Hematite Drop Earrings
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip May 29th, 2015
Hematite Drops by Sonja Kiser
Are you looking for a fun and simple project for the weekend? Take a look at these very easy Hematite Drop Earrings by Sonja Kiser!
A classy pair of earrings made with sterling silver and hematite beads!
The beads are arranged on a 2″ 22-gauge head pin in the following order (bottom to top):
- 3 mm laser cut sterling silver beads
- one 4 mm hematite bead
- one 6 mm hematite bead
- one 5 mm daisy spacer
- one 6 x 8 mm hematite hex lantern
- one 8 mm hematite bead, ending with a wrapped loop at the top.
Click Here to Get More FREE Wire Jewelry Patterns and Ideas – direct to your email!