- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip April 5: Where Dale “Cougar” Armstrong’s Nickname Come From?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
April 05, 2010
This is not a jewelry question, but I just have to ask. Where did the “Cougar” come from?
My nickname ‘Cougar’ was chosen for me as being related to my character traits. Later, Native American friends told me that the Cougar was my animal spirit totem. To find out more about the Cougar totem: https://newagemystic.com/cougartotem.aspx
I also did a search for a good site to explain this to you, where you may be able to find your own animal totem as well. Here is my favorite: https://www.legendsofamerica.com/NA-Totems.html
With the ‘new’ definition of a ‘Cougar Woman’ being a recent fad (and has nothing to do with me) I appreciate you asking!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here