- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Xuron Non-Serrated Shears
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Featured Tool Tip for May 18th, 2015
This week we feature our XURON SHEAR- NON SERRATED SHR-691.81
Every jeweler has a need for a good pair of scissors or shears. They are useful for cutting beading wire, light metals, thread, ribbon and many other items. We carry scissors that will cut string and paper and heavy duty shears which will cut up to 20 gauge sheet stock!
Our newest Xuron Shears are designed and manufactured for cutting high strength fibers and metal. The non-serrated version of the Xuron Shear is ideal for cutting metals and wire with a shear action for a flush cut every time. Cuts up to 16 gauge soft wire and 18 gauge soft sheet. Both feature return springs and soft, non-slip rubber handle grips for comfort, ease of use, and exceptional control.
You may also be interested in the:
Or even the…
Any of these shears are a perfect addition your workbench. Pick up a pair or two today!