- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: 2 Hole Metal Punch
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Featured Product of the Week for April 20, 2015
This week we feature our 2 Hole Metal Punch #PUN-400.00
Many jewelry crafts require that you punch holes into items such as copper, silver, thick plastic, and more. Hole punc pliers make your job much easier! Take a look at this little gem below for your next project.
2 Hole Metal Punch:
The 2 Hole Metal Punch has Two different hole sizes, 1.60mm and 2.30mm, can be made with this metal punch. Made of tool steel, each punch is tempered for making precision holes in soft metal up to 24 gauge! Screw action makes holes without deforming metal. It can also be used with plastic and other materials. A perfect hole every time!
|2 Hole Metal Punch|
Additional helpful Items:
Center Punch – 4 1/2 inches
|Center Punch, 4 1/2 inches|
Auto Center Punch – 5 Inches:
|Auto Center Punch, 5 Inches|
Number and Letter Punch Set – 36 Piece set:
|Number and Letter Punch Set, 36 Piece Set|
Sheet Metal Stamping Shapes and Sheet:
Need copper sheets or sterling silver sheets to hammer a pattern into? Jewelry Tools proudly carries green silver. Our silver wire and sheets are made from 100% reclaimed silver, never from mined sources. You can rest assured that no harm came to the environment or any people in the making of this wire; it is 100% recycled silver wire!
Get your 2 Hole Metal Punch Today!