- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Every Color Imaginable – NEW Anodized Aluminum Wire
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Daily Wire Jewelry Inspiration April 1st, 2015
Think Spring with Anodized Aluminum Wire
Today I wanted to give you a quick reminder of our on going OOAK Jewelry Contest and tell you about our NEW Anodized Aluminum Wire!
Think Spring OOAK Jewerly Contest:
The theme of the 2015 OOAK Contest is: “Think Spring.” The contest will be open from April 13 – May 30, 2015. Contest entries will be judged from May 1 – 7th and winners will be announced May 8th. Click here to find the complete contest rules.
Don’t forget – all of our OOAK Gemstones, Pendants and Druzy Cabochons will be 30% off during the contest!
NEW Anodized Aluminum Wire – in every color imaginable!
Here are just a few of the NEW colors we have availabe! Why not use this new wire in your “Think Spring” OOAK Jewerly Contest submission?
If you are working on your submission for our OOAK contest – don’t forget to name your piece, send us at least one “great” photo, tell us what kind of OOAK stone you used and name it. You can send us your submission directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org