- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Honeycomb Soldering Board
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for March 23, 2015
This week we feature our Honeycomb Soldering Boards and Accessories.
When working with soldering you’ll soon find that a quality soldering board is invaluable. We have many different kinds at JewelryTools.com for you to choose from. Cut and prepare your solder on one of these sturdy boards to protect your work surface.
Today we feature several of our Honeycomb Soldering Boards. First: The Honeycomb Soldering Board. This board comes in two useful sizes (shown below) as well as a Mini Honeycomb Board with Metal Pins (included).
Honeycomb Soldering Board Large:
Honeycomb Soldering Board Small:
Mini Honeycomb Soldering Board:
Soldering Station Tray:
This soldering station tray designed by internationally-known artist and teacher Lexi Erickson is a great gift idea! Steel construction with a high-quality powder coating. Cleanup is easy with soap and water. These stackable trays are great for the classroom. Dimensions: 22.5″ x 17″.
Turntable with Fire Brick rotates smoothly in either direction allowing for easy access to difficult areas. Made of high quality steel. Dimensions: 9.25″ x 4.75″ x 1.75″.
To see more Soldering Tools and Accessories – CLICK HERE!