- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: The World`s Best Hole Punch
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for March 9, 2015
This week we feature our Deluxe 4 Hole Metal Punch and the Steel Riveting Block
Time to replace your metal hole punch? Today we feature our Deluxe 4 Hole Metal Punch. and we’ve got a great video by our good friend Kim St. Jean. Watch as she show’s us how to use the Deluxe 4 Hole Punch along with the Steel Riveting Block.
Deluxe 4 Hole Metal Punch:
The Deluxe create holes for wire rivets in 18, 16, 14 and 12 gauge. Punch holes up to 18 gauge metal sheets or multiple metal sheets together with ease.
Steel Riveting Block:
With our new Steel Riveting Block, there is no more guesswork on the length of wire to be cut.
The holes on the right are about 1.8mm deep, thus every cut is just the right amount of wire needed to create head” on both sides.
The middle row of dimples are for support on riveting in order to hold the shape of the rounded rivet head.
The circles on the left side are for riveting Eyelets in 3 different sizes without flatting the rounded rims.
Dimples on the side of the block are for rivets. On the opposite side, the circles are for Eyelets for CURVED surfaces. Please note: the block has to be mounted on the vise for this procedure.