- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip March 04, 2015
Ultra-Polish Pad and Metal Brush for polishing patina finishes.
We’ve been discussing patinas and finishes over the last week or so… Today I wanted to share two short videos from our good friend Kate Richbourg at JewelryTools.com.
These convenient sized Ultra-Polish Pads are great for removing tarnish, highlighting when using liver of sulfur or silver black, or polishing to a high luster, fast and easy. Leaves no residue. They are made of thin, tight-bond foam with permanently bonded micro-abrasives. A handy, economical polisher that is truly amazing. Squares are 2″ x 2″ and sold in packs of 20.
Kate is referencing the Pearl Polishing Pads. At JewelryTools.com we carry the Ultra-Polishing Pad, which is the same type of product.
This brush is excellent for cleaning or surface texturing on soft metals. It consists of 4 rows of brass bristles in a wooden handle. Made in Germany; 8-5/8″ long.