- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Live from Tucson – Shining Bronze Metal Clay
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip February 2, 2015
Live Tips from Tucson
If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we are partnering with our sister company JewelryTools.com and offering over 100 classes in Tucson at the JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show this year. We have a very impressive list of instructors offering myriad of techniques.
We’ve asked our instructors to give us a few quick tips that we could share with all of you. Today I wanted to feature a tip sent to us from Brenda Branson. Brenda is teaching two classes in Metal Clay.
Bronze Metal Clay Tip
For the ultimate shine on bronze metal clay:
If you’d like to know more about Brenda and her classes in Tucson – CLICK HERE!
Thanks to Brenda for her quick tip “Live from Tucson!”