- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Instructor – Linda Larsen
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
January 5, 2015
Aren’t you excited for the 2015 Tucson Jewelry Classes this winter, hosted by JewelryTools.com? We are!
Come learn the art of making jewelry with us, January 29th – February 9th, 2015 at the JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show. We’ll have the BEST jewelry classes in Tucson in 2015, with a wide range of jewelry instructors teaching jewelry-making classes from 10am to 6pm every day of the show. We’re planning to have the best Tucson gem show classes in town! Plan your 2015 Tucson trip around taking a class – or a few! – at the Jewelrytools.com Jewelry Classes at JOGS this February.
Featured Instructor: Linda Larsen
Metalsmith Linda Larsen has been designing jewelry for many years.
She finds the whole “construction” process fascinating and challenging, and is constantly looking for new techniques to play with. She teaches internationally and blogs frequently about projects and techniques.
Click Below to explore Linda’s Classes this January and February in Tucson:
We are lucky to have Linda as one of our JewelryTools.com instructors this year at the JOGS show from January 29th – Feb. 9th in Tucson, Arizona!
Find out more about our Jewelry Classes in Tucson and sign up today!