- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Feautured Instructor – Cindy Goldrick
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
November 17, 2014
Aren’t you excited for the 2015 Tucson Jewelry Classes this winter, hosted by JewelryTools.com!
Come learn the art of making jewelry with us, January 29th – February 9th, 2015 at the JOGS Gem & Jewelry Show. We’ll have the BEST jewelry classes in Tucson in 2015, with a wide range of jewelry instructors teaching jewelry-making classes from 10am to 6pm every day of the show. We’re planning to have the best Tucson gem show classes in town! Plan your 2015 Tucson trip around taking a class – or a few! – at the JewelryTools.com Jewelry Classes at JOGS this February.
Featured Instructor: Cindy Goldrick
Cindy Goldrick has been crafting for over 20 years and teaching jewelry techniques for the past five years.
She teaches regularly at Beadfx in Toronto as well as at bead societies, fairs and shows, Bead and Button, and at the Bead Gallery in Buffalo NY. Her passion is metalwork but she has been exploring mixed media work recently. She is past chair of the Toronto Bead Society.
Click Below to explore Cindy’s Classes this January and February in Tucson:
We are lucky to have Cindy Goldrick as one of our NEW JewelryTools.com instructors this year at the JOGS show from
January 29th – Feb. 9th in Tucson, Arizona!
Find out more about our Jewelry Classes in Tucson and sign up today!