- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip: Ideas for Inexpensive Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
I live in an area that doesn’t seem to want to pay more than $20.00 for anything so I’ve been using silver-plate and gold-plate to make my items…What kind of items could I sell in that price range using sterling silver?
When planning a project in sterling silver, that can be sold for about $20, my advice is to choose materials that do not total more than $10 per project, such as any of the many free patterns found on our website here: Free Wire Jewelry Patterns Other ideas would be headpin earrings made with your own handcrafted ear wires and simple single or 3-bead rings. Once your customers get addicted to your style, they will become interested in the items you have for $25 to $40 as well.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar”Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here