- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Holders and Vises
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for September 15, 2014
This week we feature several of our helping hand tools – Holders and Vises!
At the edge of every jewelry makers’ table is a trusty vise. Convenient table vises, handy jump ring opener/holders, or quick clamps. Whatever “third hand” you need to get your wire wrapped jewelry done, we’ve got the helping hand that’s just right for you!
Holders and Vises:
The perfect tool to free up your hands so you don’t have to hold your ring mandrel, this 360° mandrel vise is perfect for your work desk or bench.
Mandrel not included; click here to discover our most popular & reliable ring mandrel.
Versatile holder allows hands free use while engraving, doing repairs, etc. The four movable pins allow for secure grip on large and small pieces. Sturdy base and easy adjustment knobs make this a handy workbench aid.
3-1/2″ swivel-head pin vise for drilling, tapping or use as a screwdriver. Two double-ended chucks. Capacity of 0 to 3.3mm (0″ – .125″).
Pick up your Holders and Vises today and complete your jewelry toolbox!