- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Sherrie Lingerfelt is a native of the Deep South and a full-time, high school math teacher who has always had her hands in one craft or another. Her interest in jewelry making began more than twenty years ago, by mixing macramé with fossils and stones, which progressed into beading. After discovering the Wire-Sculpture website many years ago, Sherrie’s fascination with wire led her to meet and take classes with Dale ‘Cougar’ Armstrong and her life changed forever.
Sherrie is now a wire jewelry artist who combines her Native American heritage with her love of geometry and nature, to create fabulous wire jewelry designs that have taken many awards. Her inspiration comes from various sources, and she is often seen pulling out an ever present, mini-notebook to sketch lines from architecture as future ‘design fodder’. Sherrie and her husband Larry live on their farm in Fyffe, Alabama.