- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for May26, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Charcoal Block, SOL-480.00
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the Charcoal Block. I’ve featured this product below. Feel free to browse our other Soldering Tools I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Charcoal Block: SOL-480.00
The world’s best charcoal will last three to five times as long. It also has better heat retention, giving the user the desired reflective heat to solder faster and easier with better flow.
Our premium blocks are wrapped in PVC eliminating the mess often associated with charcoal. Measures 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
This soldering station tray designed by internationally-known artist and teacher Lexi Erickson is a great gift idea!
Steel construction with a high-quality powder coating. Cleanup is easy with soap and water. These stackable trays are great for the classroom. Dimensions: 22.5″ x 17″.
Click below to see this
SOL-480.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Tools you may find useful:
TRA-518.00 available on JewelryTools.com