- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Magnesia Soldering Block
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 19, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Magnesia Soldering Block, SOL-455.00
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the Magnesia Soldering Block. I’ve featured this product below. Feel free to browse our other Soldering Tools I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Magnesia Soldering Block: SOL-455.00
Non-asbestos fireproof material is fibrous so it is soft enough that one can pin objects on the surface for perfect soldering.
Good for filigree work as surface stays smooth. Lightweight, 3.7oz., yet durable so it’s easy to ship.
Withstands temperatures up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. 6″ x 3″ x 2″.
Popular honeycomb design holds pins to keep work in place while soldering. Made of a non-asbestos ceramic, the board is very lightweight and reflects heat. Available in two sizes. Up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. 5-1/2″ x 7-3/16″. -
Click below to see this
SOL-455.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Tools you may find useful:
SOL-450.00 available on JewelryTools.com