- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Rotating Soldering Pan
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 12, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Rotating Soldering Pan with Pumice, SOL-520.00
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the Rotating Soldering Pan with Pumice. . I’ve featured this product below. Feel free to browse our other Soldering Accessories. I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
Our 7 inch soldering pans rotate 360 degrees with easy access.
The heat reflecting pumice is perfect for supporting your project in any position – flat or embedded. Each pan includes pumice.
Lightweight, soft insulating Fire Bricks are great for soldering applications. May be carved and pinned. Dimensions: 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″.
Click below to see this
#SOL-52000 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Tools you may find useful: Fire Brick
SOL-485.00 available on JewelryTools.com