- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Crystal Skulls are Skyrocketing!
By Judy Ellis on May 9, 2014
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for May 9, 2014
Swarovski Skull Beads are Skyrocketing!
The latest precision cutting technology has made it possible to create a unique masterpiece in crystal design. The highly sophisticated combination of cut and uncut facets offers exceptional subtlety and delicacy in its profiling of the new Swarovski skull beads. The skull Bead is breaking all records!
We featured the SKULL BEADS a few weeks ago as one of our NEW PRODUCTS – but I thought today I’d share a few ideas on how you can use these mysteriously beautiful beads in your next project!
Swarovski Crystal Skull Beads
We carry the most popular colors.
Here are a few inspiring ways to use these beautiful Crystal Skulls!
I hope this gives you a little inspiration for using the NEW Swarovski Skull Beads
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email
May 26, 2014 at 7:01 pm
Waiting for pink skulls!!!