- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Donna Zimmer – Contributing Guest Artist
Ever a crafter, Donna has always had her hands into something creative, especially crochet, baking and cooking. Originally from Pennsylvania, Donna and her husband’s employment transferred them to Tennessee where she met Dale ‘Cougar’ Armstrong and was introduced to the fine art of wire jewelry creation.
Since learning wire jewelry techniques, Donna has become a mixed-media jewelry maker; experimenting with PMC, silver smithing and lapidary work. She teaches at local bead shops, has been published in Step-by-Step Wire magazine and participates in many craft shows.
Donna and her husband reside in south-central Tennessee with their Sheltie, Ellie-Mae.