- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 30, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Riveting Hammer, HAM-200.00
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the Riveting Hammer. I’ve featured two different hammers below. Feel free to browse our other Hammers. I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Riveting Hammer: HAM-200.00
Riveting hammer has one flat end for general purpose and another that is chisel-shaped for spreading rivet heads.
Round 3/8″ face has a head length of 3″ and weighs 2.5 oz. Handles are seasoned ash. Made in Germany.
Riveting hammer has one end is flat for general purpose and the other is chisel-shaped for spreading rivet heads.
Square 1/2″ face has a head length of 3″ and weighs 4 oz. Handles are seasoned ash. Made in Germany.
Click below to see this
HAM-200.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Tools you may find useful:
HAM-202.00 available on JewelryTools.com