- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
360 Degree Free Hand Mandrel Vise
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 16, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about the 360 Degree Mandrel Vise, VIS-105.00
Today, Kate Richbourg shows us how to use the 360 Degree Mandrel Vise. I’ve featured this set below. Feel free to browse our other Mandrels and Bench Vises. I’m sure you’ll find something perfect for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
The perfect tool to free up your hands so you don’t have to hold your ring mandrel, this 360 degree mandrel vise is perfect for your work desk or bench.
Vise ONLY, Ring Mandrel not included.
Click below to see this
Other Tools you may find useful: