- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
New Product: Padded Work Mat
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 14, 2014
This week’s New Product is the 20 x 15 Inch Padded Work Mat – MAT-620.00
How many of you use a work mat in either your beading or wire wrapping? A work mat is one of those “essential” work bench helpers. They keep your beads and small items from rolling onto the floor, and come in all shapes, sizes an textures. Today I want to introduce you to the newest addition to our tools. Take a look – I think you will love it!
- This sturdy, durable padded work mat has a non-skid backing for a clear, level and comfortable work surface.
- Handy ruler at bottom makes measuring quick and convenient while working on projects.
- Nice, large size to accommodate tools and accessories.
- Measures 20″ x 15″.
- Price: $9.95
If you are a wire wrapper or a beader, you know that work mats are a must and this is a great option for anyone who measures and cuts wire frequently due to the handy ruler at the bottom! If you are working on your spring projects, this would be a great addition to your workbench. I’ve also suggested a few other items that might help you “get organized” as you begin moving into the busy summer season!
- Two shelf organizer for tools, beading string, wire, etc.
- Lower shelf has an attached ruler for quick measurements while the top shelf has 10 hooks underneath for hanging cord, or wire.
- The dowels on top hold pliers, cutters, scissors, tweezers, shears, and much more.
- This station is made entirely of wood. Takes just 1 screwdriver and 10 minutes to assemble. 22 L x 6 3/4 W x 15 H (When Fully Assembled)
- Great for storing all of your cutters and pliers with space for at least 6 pairs of tools.
- Additional spaces for smaller tools and accessories.
- 24 Compartment Professional Beaders Organizer.
- Easy to pull beads from the curved bottom. – measures 15 inches x 9.2 inches x 2 inches ,heavy duty plastic.
If you’re just getting started in the world of jewelry, CLICK HERE for a great article on our blog that might help give you some helpful hints on setting up “your” space, and now that you’ve got your tools and your workspace set up – don’t’ forget the WIRE!