- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for March 31, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about the Rawhide Mallets.
Today, Kate Richbourg gives us a quick video tutorial about how to begin using the Rawhide Mallet. There are several sizes of non-weighted and weighted Rawhide Mallets ranging from 0 to 10 that are perfect for your projects. Feel free to browse all of our Hammers . I’m sure you’ll find something for your workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Rawhide Mallet,Size 0 – HAM-420.00
This mallet is American-made of the finest rawhide impregnated with shellac.
Used for stamping and hammering metals that must not be scratched.
The handle is made of select ash. Face diameter is 1″ with a head weight of 2 ounces.
Other mallet sizes range from 1 – 4, with face diameters ranging from 1/1/4″ to 4 ” .
Click below to see this
HAM-420.00 available on JewelryTools.com