- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Down to the “wire” – Final Call for Craft Wire Contest Entries
By Judy Ellis on March 24, 2014
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for March 24, 2014
Down to the “Wire” – Final Call for Entries!
Our Craft Wire Creation Contest deadline is quickly approaching…
Never used craft wire before? You’ll find that colored craft wire is amazing for trying out new designs, because:
- You can make jump rings & filigree components in dozens of colors
- The wire has a copper core, so it’s very flexible and fun to experiment with
- Get the look of steel, silver, and copper without tarnish
- Get the look of gunmetal and antique copper without liver of sulfur or patinas
- It’s low-cost, so you don’t have to worry about trying new ideas.
Here are a few examples of items made with craft wire:
Save 20% on All Craft Wire!
Don’t forget – we are offering 20% off ALL CRAFT WIRE so you can order an assortment of spools and come up with all kinds of color combinations for the creation you’re making. No Promo Code necessary!
If you are looking for amazing beads and findings to compliment your creation, look no further – just click below to browse our selections!
|CUBIC ZIRCONIA GEMSTONES|
Now we want to hear from you! Send us your most creative creations today!
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email