- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 9: What’s the Most Popular Ring Size?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
February 09, 2010
What are the average ring sizes you sell more of at a showing? Thank You
Hummm . . . size 7 used to be the most popular size ring, however today women are wearing rings on any and sometimes every finger! The most popular sizes I sell are from size 7 through size 9.
The beauty of being able to make rings to fit is one of the advantages of being a wire jeweler. I have made custom rings from a size 1 through a size 16!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here