- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
2014 Craft Wire Creation Contest
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for February 26, 2014
Spring into Spring with our Craft Wire Creation Contest!
We’ve held contests before, but it’s time again to see how creative you are – only this time it’s using our Craft Wire. From NOW through April 1st, 2014, submit your most creative craft wire creations to us!
Never used craft wire before? You’ll find that colored craft wire is amazing for trying out new designs, because:
- You can make jump rings & filigree components in dozens of colors
- The wire has a copper core, so it’s very flexible and fun to experiment with
- Get the look of steel, silver, and copper without tarnish
- Get the look of gunmetal and antique copper without liver of sulfur or patinas
- It’s low-cost, so you don’t have to worry about trying new ideas.
Here are a few examples of items made with craft wire:
To help you get started on your contest submissions, we are offering 20% off ALL CRAFT WIRE starting TODAY so you can order an assortment of spools and come up with all kinds of color combinations for the creation you’re making. No Promo Code necessary!
If you are looking for amazing beads and findings to compliment your creation, look no further – just click below to browse our selections!
|CUBIC ZIRCONIA GEMSTONES|
Now we want to hear from you. Send us your most creative creations today!