- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Metal Grooved Block with Hammers
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for February 24, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about the Metal Grooved Block with Hammers: DAP-435.00
Today, Kate Richbourg gives us a quick video tutorial on the many uses of the Metal Grooved Block with Hammers: DAP-435.00. I’ve featured this set below as well as a few other related Dapping Tools that I think are perfect for anyone’s workbench.
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
Prefer hardened steel hammers?
Our 165 mm x 60mm U-Channel Steel Forming Block has six channels for working on large and small projects and a 90degrees V-groove on the bottom.
The six hammers are 80mm in length and have a round highly polished head.
Click below to see this Metal Grooved Block with Hammers, 7 Piece Set
Other Dapping Tools you may find useful: Essential Dapping Set, 9 Pieces