- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Texturing with everyday objects.
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for February 12, 2014
Tip Guide to Tucson!
Today’s tip is from Joanie Whitehead
Texturing metal with everyday objects.
You can use many common household items to texture metal.
Simply tape the item to the front of the metal; turn it over and hammer on the back so you can see the item forming.
To help you get started, take a look at our Metalworking 101 DVD series.
Or, to purchase your favorite sheet metal blanks for use in your next project, CLICK HERE and use Promo Code BLANKS10 to save 10% Today – Friday, Feb. 14th at 11:59 pm MT.
Now we want to hear from you! What neat tips do you have for a great Tucson trip?