- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
How to make a “U” turn bend.
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for February 10, 2014
Tip Guide to Tucson!
Today’s tip comes to us from Albina Manning
How to make a sharp “U” turn bend using crimp pliers for things such as a clasp.
Use a crimp plier to make a perfect parallel bend for wire. Using chain or flat nose pliers can squish the wire. Instead use a crimp plier for a perfect bend.
To check out all of the PLIERS that we have available or to purchase your own set of Crimping Pliers CLICK HERE and use Promo Code PLIERS10 to save 10% Today – Wednesday, Feb. 12th at 11:59 pm MT.
Now we want to hear from you! What neat tips do you have for a great Tucson trip?