- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
How To Make a Flat Lap Disc
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for February 7, 2014
Tip Guide to Tucson!
Today we feature a LIVE Tip from Joe Korth.
For a quick and simple way to make a flat lap try this trick:
- Take a blank or old CD and cover one side with glue or adhesive.
- Glue sandpaper to the side and trim off the extra on the side and in the center hole area.
- Now this sandpaper covered CD can be put on a spindle of a polishing machine or bench lathe for a spinning flat sanding surface.
Whether brightening up old jewelry for restoration, or putting the finishing touch on one of your latest wire wrap creations, jewelry cleaners and polishers are a must-have for wire wrap artists like you.
For all of your sanding, polishing and cleaning needs CLICK HERE to save 10% on all of your Cleaning and Polishing Supplies. Just use POLISH10 at the check out for a quick savings!
Now we want to hear from you! What great tips do you have to share with us from Tucson?