- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
LIVE from Tucson – Double Wrapped Loop
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for February 1, 2014
Tip Guide to Tucson!
Today we feature a LIVE Tip from Lisa Stevens in Tucson on how to use the Wire Looping Wubbers to create a Double Wrapped Loop.
Step 1: Working from a coil of 20 gauge wire leave a 1 1/2 inch tail and fold your wire in the Wubbers looping pliers.
Step 2: Continue looping wire around until you have 2 loops. You’ll have to open the jaw to accommodate the 2nd loop.
Work at the tip of the jaw to make this easier
Step 3: After two loops, begin your wire wrapping w/the tail around the stem.
Step 4: Trim your tail neatly.
If you are interested in purchasing a pair of the amazing Wire Looping Wubbers Pliers: G2-1350, CLICK HERE, and use Promo Code WIRELOOP10 today through Sunday night at midnight!
Now we want to hear from you guys! What great tips do you have to share with us from Tucson?