- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wooden Dapping Blocks
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for January 29, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using Wood Dapping Blocks.
Today, Kate Richbourg discusses the Wood Dapping Blocks and it’s basic uses. I’ve featured our Large Wood Dapping Set, 7 by 4 by 3 Inches: DAP-160.00 below, as well as some other related wood dapping products, but feel free to look around and I”m sure you’ll find the right tools for your next project.
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Large Wood Dapp Se: DAP-160.00
This large dapping set includes a hardwood block and ten punches ranging in size from 65-16mm (2-1/2″ to 5/8″).
The hardwood block is double-sided with ten machined half spheres that accommodate each size punch. Block measures 7″ x 4″ x 3″.
Click below to see this Large Wood Dapping Set DAP-160.00 available on JewelryTools.com
Other Dapping tools you may find useful: Wood Dapping Block with 2 Punches: DAP-126.00
Shallow Groove Shaping Block:
Shaping Punch Set: DAP-140.05