- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Tip Guide to Tucson
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tip for January 27, 2014
Tip Guide to Tucson!
Tucson is right around the corner and I thought it would be a great idea to start a Tucson Tips discussion. The first three tips will be offered by me, and then I want to hear all your wonderful tips!
1. Don’t want to bother driving and parking at each show? Grab a shuttle guide! There are several shuttles that run in between the shows in Tucson and it really makes getting around to all the shows a breeze.
2. Items to remember so you can get in to all the shows. While some shows are open to the public, some of them require proper credentials to get in.
Bring the following and you should be able to get into any show you want:
- Sales Tax License,
- A few recent invoices for supplies or gemstones
- A business cards or business identification.
3. If you plan on doing a lot of purchasing you may want to bring a rolling bag. Use your energy for the shopping, not lugging around your lute!
Now we want to hear from you guys! What neat tips do you have for a great Tucson trip?