- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Steel Bracelet Bench Block
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for January 22, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about the Bracelet Bench Block #DAP-560.10 with Kate Richbourg.
Today Kate Richbourg discusses the many uses for the Bracelet Bench Block # DAP-560.10. I’ve also featured the Steel Bench Block, Large Economy: #DAP-540.10 below, as well as the Steel Bench Block, Small Economy #DAP-525.10, so that you could see the differences. Bench Blocks are a must for anyone’s workbench!
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Bracelet Bench Block # DAP-560.10
This new Bracelet Bench Block is the ideal size for working on bracelets and other large pieces.
Hardened steel, the surface of this block is perfect for texturing, forging and stamping.
Measures 6″ x 4″ x 1/2″.
Click below to see this Bracelet Bench Block #DAP-560.10 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Hammers you may find useful: Steel Bench Block, Large economy block #DAP-540.10
Steel Bench Block, Small Ecomony Block, #DAP-525.10