- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for January 17, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about using the Brass Mallet.
Today, Kate Richbourg discusses the Brass Hammer and it’s basic uses. I’ve featured our Brass Hammer, 1 pound #HAM-456.10 below, as well as the 2 Pound and the 3 ounce Hammer. Feel free to browse and find exactly the right tools for your next project.
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Brass Hammer, 1 pound # HAM-456.10
This hammer is quality constructed with solid brass, mounted on a secure metal handle with a comfortable grip.
It is ideal for hammering ferrous or non-ferrous metals and is excellent for stamping and dapping.
Weighs 1 lb.
Click below to see this Brass Hammer – 1 pound #HAM-456.10 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Hammers you may find useful: Brass Hammer, 2 Pound #HAM-456.20
Brass Hammer, 9 1/8 Inches, 3 ounces #HAM-215.00