- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for January 10, 2014
This week’s featured video tool tip is about: Dapping Tools.
Today, Kate Richbourg gives us a quick introduction on how to use Dapping Tools. We’ve featured our Deluxe Dapping Set #DAP-705.00 below, but there are many options when it comes to Dapping tools, so feel free to browse and find exactly the right tools for your next project.
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is theDeluxe Dapping Set # DAP-705.00
The deluxe dapping set has 18 depressions and features 24 punches to dome a great many sizes.
Punches range from 3.5 to 25.4mm and are made of case-hardened steel for years of performance.
Depressions in the 2″ x 2″ x 2″ block range from 3 to 35mm. This set comes with a hardwood stand to keep it all well organized.
Weighs 8 lbs. 9 oz.
Click below to see this Deluxe Dapping Set #DAP-705.00 available on JewelryTools.com:
Other Dapping Tools you may find useful: Bezel Block and Punch, Large Round #DAP-350.00