- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Steel and Wood Bench Block
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for January 3, 2014
This week’s featured tool: Steel and Wood Bench Block, 3 inches, # DAP-503.00
Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com
|This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Steel and Wood Bench Block # DAP-503.00
A 1/4″ hardened, polished steel block is mounted on quality 3/4″ hardwood base.
The wood base serves to cushion the blow on impact and transfers less vibration for less stress on the hands.
Use the wooden side when a softer surface is needed. Measures 3″ x 3″ x 1″.
Weight 12 oz.
Click below to see this Steel and Wood Bench Block #DAP-503.00 available on JewelryTools.com: