- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Inspirational Tip Nov.13: Creations inspired by Rose!
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com
Inspirational tips November 13, 2013
Rose Inspired Creations
Hello friends – Judy here!
It’s been a great honor and a pleasure to read the heartfelt sentiments from all of you and to see the beautiful pieces that you’ve submitted as a tribute to Rose.
Many of you have expressed how much the tips and articles that Rose has written over the past few years have inspired you to pick up your wire and beads, and get going!
I asked for anyone with “Rose” inspired pieces to share them with us. Here are just a few of the many that we received!
I hope you will find them as beautiful and inspiring as I have.
Wrapping it up:
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome over the past few days! I am thrilled to be working with such a great group of people here at Wire-Sculpture.com.
Don’t forget – we are always looking for submissions for weekly tips or new wire artists! If you have an amazing pattern that you’d like to share, simply Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog or we might pick your pattern!