- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Gem Profile October 25: JOGS Gem & Mineral Show 2014
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Gem Profile for October 25, 2013
This week, instead of our normal Gem Profile, we wanted to share some very exciting news with you!
We are thrilled to be bringing you 100+ classes this year at the JOGS Gem and Mineral show this coming January 30 – February 10, 2014. We have pulled together a very impressive international team of instructors to bring you the largest selection of classes available in Tucson.
Take a moment and browse our class schedule either by date or by Instructor to find the classes you want to take. You may register for as many classes as you would like!
|Albina Manning||Carrie Story||Debora Mauser||Eva Sherman|
|Irina Wilson||Joanie Whitehead||Joe Korth||Kate Richbourg|
|Kim St. Jean||Laura Gasparrini||Lexi Erickson||Marilyn Gardiner|
See you in Tucson!
Wrapping it up:
Do you have any jewelry you’ve created that you’d like to share with us? Send us pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org and they could be featured! Or, do you have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog.