- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 6: What is a Frame Bundle?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
January 06, 2010
In one of the recent “Tips of the Day” you mentioned “a frame bundle to make a cabochon pendant” when answering a question about pattern wire. What is a frame bundle?
What I often refer to as a ‘frame bundle’ is the group of wires organized and then wrapped together before forming into a setting that goes around or ‘frames’ a cabochon or gemstone pendant made with wire.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!