- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 5: Removing Tarnish from Argentium
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
January 05, 2010
If Argentium tarnishes to pale blond, how does one remove the tarnish? Can a regular anti tarnish cloth be used?
The light and rarely occurring tarnish that appears on argentium silver can easily be removed with just a piece of lint free cloth such as a piece of clean tee-shirt. Any polishing cloth will work just fine as well.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!