- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Inspiration: Wedding Bling
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for August 28, 2013
Wire-wrapping ideas for any wedding or special occasion!
Fall is in the air…there is nip of cool at night, the kids have gone back to school, and we are starting to see hints of orange and red in the trees. With the fall comes wedding season. Now I’m not sure what the ratio of Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter weddings might be, but just based on the number of celebrations I’ve attended recently, it seems both are very busy times of year!
I love weddings! I love the excitement, the nerves, the tears of joy, and the decorations. I think that a wedding brings people together, creates traditions and makes memories that are priceless. Since I love weddings, I thought I’d like to see what kind of wire wrapping was going on in the wedding world, and share a few of my findings – much like sharing the experience of atending a beautiful wedding with a good friend. Enjoy!
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
Cakes and Tableware:
I’ve included the links to and names of those artists who are creating these amazing masterpieces, so that you can take a closer look!
- Whimsical Wire Decor – Heather Boyd
- Swarovski Crystal Cake Streamers – Krissy Lee Designs
- Bridal Cake Topper – Nouvequ-Tique
- Servers and Stemware – Couture Table
- Wire Wrapped Rings – Bridal Bliss
- Men’s Wire Wrapped ring – Jennifer Wood
- Hair Vines – CherylParrottJewelry
- Hair Combs – jewellerymadebyme
- Bridal Flower Necklace – Buy Happiness
- Earrings – Scarlett Jewelry
- Ear Cuffs – Bridal Bliss
- Bracelets – Delilah – Patterns available
- Wedding Crowns – Ali-kat Creations
- Swarovski Elements: Wedding Directory – There is no picture for this link, but it has some amazing ideas!
I’ve also given you links to items we carry to help you create wire-wrapped masterpieces of your own!
- Whimsical Cyclists: Wire of all colors and size.
- Swarovski Crystal
Wrapping it up:
Now that you’ve see what others are doing out there with wire-wrapping, crystals, beads, ribbon and pearls – what are creating? Tell us about it! I’d love to see some of your Wedding Bling!
Do you have something to share?
Do you have an interesting tid-bits or tutorials you’d like to share with us? We are always looking for great new tutorials from our readers – so feel free to share your ideas with us. Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!