- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Resource August 21: Pantone Fall 2013 Colors
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Resource for August 21, 2013
Pantone Fall 2013 Colors
Last week we took a look at this Fall’s trends in jewelry, so this week with the announcement of the Pantone Fall Colors, I thought we’d visit what’s going to be hot in color palettes!
“Just as the leaves change in autumn, the consumer will enjoy the ability to change their ‘look’ and try a new approach to their wardrobe for brisk days ahead,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “The fall 2013 palette allows for that versatility and experimentation.”
Take a look at these beautiful colors for Fall:
- PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald
- PANTONE 18-4434 Mykonos Blue
- PANTONE 15-0533 Linden Green
- PANTONE 19-3628 Acai
- PANTONE 19-1662 Samba
- PANTONE 17-1452 Koi
- PANTONE 18-0312 Deep Lichen Green
- PANTONE 19-2045 Vivacious
- PANTONE 19-4215 Turbulence
- PANTONE 19-1116 Carafe
This season, designers are expressing the many moods of fall with collections that will enhance and enliven outlooks as the colder months set in. Colors come together to create moods that range from sophisticated and structured to lively and vivid
As with any type of creation, the pairing of colors is uniquely the artist’s interpretation, so feel free to pair any of these fabulous colors together and make something magical!
I’ve selected a few gems and crystals that you might be interested in using for your fall jewelry pieces that support the new color palette.
|Deep Lichen Green:Jade Cabochon||Vivacious:|
Wrapping it up:
Do you like the new Fall colors? Tell us what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
Do you have an interesting tid-bits or tutorials you’d like to share with us? We are always looking for great new tutorials from our readers – so feel free to share your ideas with us. Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!