- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Forum: Building a Brand
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
June 26 2013
Building a Brand
Marketing & Selling Your Unique Creations!
Wow! Our readers are the best! What great comments last week!
Our topic last week – Price vs. Quality – gave us some great insights and suggestions on how to price your unique and creative items. Pricing is always a tricky subject because it can rely on so many factors and sometimes those factors aren’t equal in everyone’s market. You have to test the waters – and from your responses – you’re all doing great! Good job!
This week: Building a Brand. You have your unique product, you’ve crafted them with care, priced them reasonably for your area, and now how do you market and sell that product?
- What is Branding?
- How do you create a “unique” brand image that best represents your product?
- How do you turn that brand into sales?
Building a unique brand for yourself and your pieces can be a daunting task, but there are so many helpful resources. Take a moment and visit some our previous blog posts about marketing and selling your jewelry.
I’m opening this up to you – and I can’t wait to hear what you all have to say on the subject.
Just as a side note: If you are still looking for some guidance, we have some great resources available for you on our website. For example, take a look at our DVD series called The Definitive Guide to Selling Handcrafted Jewelry.
Now, it’s up to you! Ready…Set…Go!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!