- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Forum: Price vs. Quality?
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
June 19, 2013
Price vs. Quality
Last week, we had some AMAZING comments from our wonderful readers. This week, we’d like to take a cue from you, and follow up with a topic that seemed to come to the surface quite a bit – Price vs. Quality.
How do you price a “hand made” item. How do YOU put a “Price” on your “Quality”?
Let us hear what you think. I’ve put a few ideas below to get us started. Feel free to expand those ideas!
- How do you price your pieces?
- How do you determine their value?
- What price do you put on your creative works?
Tell us why – we would love to hear your thoughts. Tell us about what makes you – YOU!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!